Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Dodge Charger sxt and I want to know the cheapest way to make the car sound louder or like a hellcat

·
Registered
212 Posts
If it were me, I'd just check Cragslist for a complete take-off exhaust from an R/T. Pop that on and you'll have a the same "high performance" true dual exhaust that used to come stock on the Blacktop V-6 cars. Won't be much louder, but it will sound better, and even give you a tiny performance increase.

If you have $1000 or so burning a hole in your pocket, get a Solo CGR-V6-MACH-XV catback. You can spend more, but the Solo is about the best sound you can get out of the 3.6 Pentastar. No matter how much you spend, it'll never sound like a Hellcat, or any Hemi-equipped car or truck.

·
Registered
881 Posts
The V-6 exhaust is not easy to make sound good when modded. Save the parts because when you hack em off and hear it you will want em back on.
The Solo J-Pipe type exhaust is one that is reported here as sounding decent for the V6.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wish, I always wanted a car that would open/close up off the fob... Not sure it's gonna be in the cards... Lol we'll see it ain't over yet! Saw a porsche ddo it once windows and top... Loved it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish, I always wanted a car that would open/close up off the fob... Not sure it's gonna be in the cards... Lol we'll see it ain't over yet! Saw a porsche ddo it once windows and top... Loved it!
I have seen YouTube videos with a 2018 charger sxt do it

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you purchase the Tazer, you'll be able to lower the 2 front windows with your FOB. I have the Tazer and it allows me to do a lot of other things as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts