Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. 300c: Had to be either a 2.7 or a bone stock 3.5 because they were egging me on for about a mil;e and a half. It was 2 older people, a man and a women, looked like very professional business people. Gave them about 4 car lengths infront of me, then punched it and killed em.:box2:

2. 2000-01? BMW 323 Coupe: Not sure if it was modded or not, but again, i noticed him running up on me really fast from mey rear view, so I left him pass me, he then pulled up next to me, revved then started going, so I in turn also punched it and within 10 seconds i was 5-6 car lengths ahead.:box2:

3. Fart Can Civic : Honestly, didnt even bother trying on this one, they pulled up next to me, a coupe with 3 highschool kids in it. Again gave them about a car length then I just had to shut them up, took off and didnt see them again.:box2:

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
Nice kills but thats a dangerous road to be doing that on.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its dangerous where ever you do it, and I usually dont race, just a bad day, and that made me happy lol

·
9,646 Posts
Man I begged and prayed the RX8 I was behind in the Camaro would want to play and got nothing. I wish I could get half the races some do.

Nice kills.

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
its dangerous where ever you do it, and I usually dont race, just a bad day, and that made me happy lol
That's cool. I know that road very well and one of our members lost her son a couple months ago on that road.

Man I begged and prayed the RX8 I was behind in the Camaro would want to play and got nothing. I wish I could get half the races some do.

Nice kills.
I hear ya bro. The only thing that even attempts around here are the ricers :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Good Kills brother!

·
Registered
513 Posts
No kidding, around here chargers are so common many people don't even think of them as a car that'll race.

GK OP.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's cool. I know that road very well and one of our members lost her son a couple months ago on that road.

I've heard, and send my prayers with her and her family for their loss.

I hear ya bro. The only thing that even attempts around here are the ricers :4-dontknow:

They seem to multiply like bunnies, dont they

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JUST MY LUCK! lol I knew as soon as I start talking shit I'll have it handed back to me on a platter, which happened this morning.

Killed (ME) : 2009-10? Jaguar Coupe (Possibly Supercharged Ed.) Basically blew my doors off, not even joking. I was driving east on the LIE and saw him/her basically floating up to me bc they were going so fast, slowed down, looked at me and gave the head nod, like he was saying "Ill destroy you" so I obviously give in, and......he destroyed me lol. The acceleration on that car is rediculous, I wish I couldve kept up to just talk about his/her car with them, but a 6-Banger could only wish with cars like that. Talk about Karma haha

Reactions: brandar75

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yeah, well he also paid 4x what you paid for your car, was he 4x as fast?!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah,basically lol rediculously fast

·
Registered
6,422 Posts

Nice kills.
Same here, Dan. I've had one bite in the last year, and that was the Dakota I posted about last month. Nobody wants to play, except the idiots in ricers, and they aren't worth the gas.....:mad:

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
JUST MY LUCK! lol I knew as soon as I start talking shit I'll have it handed back to me on a platter, which happened this morning.

Killed (ME) : 2009-10? Jaguar Coupe (Possibly Supercharged Ed.) Basically blew my doors off, not even joking. I was driving east on the LIE and saw him/her basically floating up to me bc they were going so fast, slowed down, looked at me and gave the head nod, like he was saying "Ill destroy you" so I obviously give in, and......he destroyed me lol. The acceleration on that car is rediculous, I wish I couldve kept up to just talk about his/her car with them, but a 6-Banger could only wish with cars like that. Talk about Karma haha
Ya win some, and ya lose some. Chalk it up to somebody with deeper pockets. Anybody with money can buy turn-key speed; it's the guys that build their hot-rods that get MY respect.
:rep:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts