Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clay bared and sealed with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid.
After a rain I purchased a new microfiber wash mitt, washed it and then used it on the car.
The suds is fine in the bucket but on the car it goes flat? I can hardly tell its soap.

??:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
You may want to invest in a foam gun. That your best bet for suds at its best

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I have no issues with it, try a slow fill to mix it then a fast fill to make the suds. If the wash mitt glides on the paint you have it mixed right.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the late reply. I don't know what the deal was with my bottle of the stuff but nothing helps. Trashed it and got the bright yellow colored Wash & Wax and have been super harpy since.
I does not diminish my water beading either.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soap is basically lubricant so you can move the debris free and rinse it off the surface and not scratch. Some formulas have solvents that can attack wax, and the wrong stuff can oxidize clear coat.
A friend of mine took his truck to a church fund raiser wash and got his clear coat streaked. They were using something that came in a 5 gal bucket.

The Meguiars Gold Class didn't work well for me. The Yellow Ultimate Wash & Wax works very well, 1oz per gallon. It does not diminish my sealant shine (Meguiars Ultimate Paste) finish, or water beading capability.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts