Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a used charger and wanted to know how many miles is too many. I'm currently looking at buying a one owner R/T plus with 139,000 miles on it. It has a clean carfax but limited service history per carfax. I would like to get your opinion.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
775 Posts
Dan, depends on a lot of variables. What state did the one previous owner reside in? Some states are easier on cars than others. What year is the car? And I'd definitely have it looked at by a trusted mechanic prior to buying, if possible.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Price is decent. It is a very nice car, nice standard features (especially like my hot and cold cup holders!) and probably gets 25+ mpg on the interstate. If it was traded in at same dealer where it was purchased, maybe they also did all the service on it and have the records? I have 133,000 on my Charger R/T and it has been very well treated with 100% of the service done by the dealer except I do my own plugs (every 30K miles), rotors and brake pads. I have receipts for those. Never had any issues whatsoever with my car and would not hesitate to drive it cross Country. Whoever ends up with my car after I sell or trade it will have a very nice and well taken care of car. Hopefully yours was well loved too! Go for it!
64679AA5-529B-4BA9-8AE1-5914EC642D08.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts