Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up all, just wanted to leave this here for the people who were in my position which was on the edge about deleting resonators while having mini race bullets installed. Quick timeline.. deleted the mid mufflers like a year ago and it was a little better than stock but wasn’t crazy about it.. next I got mini race bullets installed and had those for like 6 months and it was a little better than the delete… that brings me to today when I removed the rear resonators for 120$ replacing them with straight pipe, along with the bullets up in the middle. LET ME TELL YOU.. it’s the sound/tone I was going for the whole time. HOURS on YouTube over the months but too hesitant to pull the trigger. I was going for the ‘17 and up active exhaust sound and I think it sounds just as good if not better!! If anyone has any questions or needs more info feel free to hmu!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What’s up all, just wanted to leave this here for the people who were in my position which was on the edge about deleting resonators while having mini race bullets installed. Quick timeline.. deleted the mid mufflers like a year ago and it was a little better than stock but wasn’t crazy about it.. next I got mini race bullets installed and had those for like 6 months and it was a little better than the delete… that brings me to today when I removed the rear resonators for 120$ replacing them with straight pipe, along with the bullets up in the middle. LET ME TELL YOU.. it’s the sound/tone I was going for the whole time. HOURS on YouTube over the months but too hesitant to pull the trigger. I was going for the ‘17 and up active exhaust sound and I think it sounds just as good if not better!! If anyone has any questions or needs more info feel free to hmu!
How's the drone?

·
Registered
13 Posts
You should post a video. That’s the sound i’ve been looking for. Also, is it the stock 2.5 down to 2.25” piping?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts