Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to play music on my laptop, through my Charger. I've currently got a 1/8" phono jack cord in use, but i'm not getting the clarity that i desire. I can't really get a better cord in that form as I have already bought the best I could find....

So... Anyone know how i can use my USB port as an input? It was designed for iPods and controlers of the sort, as I understand... is there a way for my will to be done?

Or even a way to use the Bluetooth to do something besides sometimes connect to my phone?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Strange...I use that jack for my Zune, and it comes in crystal clear. Have you adjusted the audio properties in your laptop's control panel? You may want to change your settings to headphones. If your audio is set up for desktop speakers, you may be losing some channels, especially if it's set to 5.1 surround or higher.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Try turning the volume on the laptop down , and turning the radio volume up. I doubt the 1/8th jack has great s/n ratio at full volume.

·
Registered
872 Posts
If you're using Windows Media Player, turn off the graphic equalizer enhancement.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Strange...I use that jack for my Zune, and it comes in crystal clear. Have you adjusted the audio properties in your laptop's control panel? You may want to change your settings to headphones. If your audio is set up for desktop speakers, you may be losing some channels, especially if it's set to 5.1 surround or higher.
Yeah it works great for my ipod and cell phone as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts