Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me two days, but I got my grille and a lip installed.

Pictures say a thousand words, so here's a few pics.

Here's one before I put it back on the car, shows the upper and lower mesh a little better:

Post-Install:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Posted a few more pics and a quick video here: http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=1622195#post1622195

Edit: I wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Mo for providing me with some extra mesh to experiment with the lower grille insert modification. It was rough figuring out whether or not it would work, but I think it turned out awesome.

Also another huge thanks to Mo for helping me out via e-mail a few times over the last two days. :TU::TU:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Danko for the win!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Mo has made an awesome product. How long did you wait to get your grill & spoiler?
Well I ordered it towards the beginning of the year but it took a lot longer than usual cause I asked him to paint both pieces since I have no good shops locally that can do a decent job. I definitely dont hold the time it took against Mo.

Custom work takes time, and when you take time doing it is when you get the best results.

·
Registered
15,692 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the Danko club! Once you are a member, you can never leave! :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts