Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently on the Modern Muscle website and saw the supercharger for the V6. I did a little research and saw that every one of those superchargers I found was fitted to a 3.5L. Is it only for the 3.5's or can it be retro fitted for the 2.7's? There are substantial HP gains to be had especially with the methanol injection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
Its only for the 3.5. Here is a supercharger for the 2.7L.

Do a google search for Mopar Super Center, they sell the SC for you guys.

·
Registered
502 Posts
the best thing to do is contact Savi at MM and he will explain it to you in full.
he is not out to pressure you or to make a quick sale, he is an awesome guy and he will help you out tremendously to understand the entire process and what you will gain using their set up and or if you can even use it since i'm not sure if their mounting set up will work on your motor.
he is the man to talk to there. i will drop you a pm with his email address.
cheers

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Its only for the 3.5. Here is a supercharger for the 2.7L.

Do a google search for Mopar Super Center, they sell the SC for you guys.
Has anyone used the SC from the Mopar Supercenter??? I have a friend that wants info on that.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
Has anyone used the SC from the Mopar Supercenter??? I have a friend that wants info on that.

Only a few people have. This system at the super center is fairly safe on the engine from what I heard due to its uses minimal boost and extra fuel injector.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Only a few people have. This system at the super center is fairly safe on the engine from what I heard due to its uses minimal boost and extra fuel injector.
Everything is right but the the extra injector thanks to predator its no longer needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts