Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so I hope I'm in the right place. I have a 09 Charger RT Performance that I bought new. I really love this car but I have a problem that I've never encountered before. On the outside of both front doors on the rubber that is at the top of the door where the glass goes down has about a 6 inch spot (it's not solid but in seem to be round spots) It almost looks like it has mildewed. The rubber is shinny except where this happened. The spots look dull. I have used McGuires rubber cleaner and restorer to try to clean it but it doesn't take care of it. Except for these 2 spots, the rubber is nice and shiny and soft. This car is parked under a carport and is not exposed to UV rays. The car and body are perfect for these spots. Has any one run across this before and if so, what did you do to correct this? I've seen this once before along time ago on a Mustang at a car show. Thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i have spots on the plastic trim piece on all 4 doors at the bottom of the windows. its like where water gets and makes spots when its in the sun but there hard to gets off and some of mine i cant get off completely i thought it was mildew too not what it is

1 - 2 of 2 Posts