Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I cant say for the Mopar covers Im sure others will chime in but I do have the MGP covers and never had any issues.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I have a set sitting in my garage waiting for spring to install, ill let you know!

Do you have any specific questions about them that I may be able to answer without having them installed?

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
They must be nice, cause I never see anyone selling theirs. They are made by MGP and we have a few with them in our local club. And they are sharp looking, as long as that's your color scheme.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I bought them from Steve White also. Sounds like they hold up over time well and they don't feel cheap. Got them as a gift for my wife's car.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I put them on yesterday. Yes you can put them on in your carport. I am far from a mechanic and after struggling to learn how to use the lug nut key they went on easy. By the time I got to the 4th wheel I felt like I was a pro. I ended buying a jack and jack stands but ended up using the one in the car. I didn't torque down the lugs because I don't have a torque wrench but I drove it last night and then rechecked all the lugs.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Those are nice, I want those so bad! Easy to install? Can I do it in my carport with the stock jack? I don't want to mess up my lugnuts...dealer will sell them to me installed for $354:O
Very easy install. I did mine in my driveway. Really all I did was jack it up one corner at a time, take off the wheels and install the covers. Each wheel was about 15 minutes. I have a torque wrench for the wheel lugs, handy for all the other stuff I do. I haven't checked on prices lately but I'd still check out Steve White Motors for covers. I did an Ebay search too, you can get them for $239.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts