Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted by Brian on DSM for Cruisin' Mopars of Jacksonville. Myself and Bull will be attending.

Hi Guys (and Gals),
Just thought I would pass along the upcoming MOPAR 7th annual car show sponsored by the CRUISN' MOPARS of JACKSONVILLE on Oct. 2.

Information and flyer available on the club website, [url]http://www.cmoj.org[/URL]
Love to have all of you attend.
All MOPARS welcome new and old.
Oh, did I mention it is a open show so there might be some bow tie and blue oval boys there also.
Let's show them how big the MOPAR community is.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I misread at first and thought it said NOV 2nd! lol Looks like a good time!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Jesus has to show off that new system!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jesus has to show off that new system!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah he forgot to put up his spare tire lid to show off his air ride because he was too busy showing off his Audio setup...LOL!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I definitely want to go but I am on duty that day and can't afford to burn any leave time right now. Hope you all have a good time and i look forward to seeing some great pics!:TU:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well I would but..... LOL Good luck guys!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chad its only being hosted by Mopars but its open to all. So come out and show off that ride.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
OK.......

This Show is Up Next.........

So lets get a final list together...

I thought of going to Slam Fest but won't be able to pull that out..

I will be at this Mopar Show... Who else ???

1) Bullish
2) GeorgiaSlim

Yeah Chad I got the flyer.. Its open to all cars.. Just its was put together by the Mopar guys..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gonna be a good time.

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
I am leaving for Tennessee Thursday morning to "possibly" buy another old Charger. If I get back in time, I may show up with this 48k mile '74 Aztec Rallye.

Reactions: evbaxter

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
May have a change in plans for Saturday. My trunk lid and materials to wrap my sub box will be in Thursday. Dropping off sub box to get wrapped Friday morning and if its completed same day, I will try to have everything installed Saturday morning. Shouldn't take too long especially since all the connections will be ran tomorrow. Will keep you all posted!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I expect awesome pics from this show!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts