Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mopar Easteren Nationals show is coming to MIR Raceway on 10/30, we plan on attending, we did last year and it was a blast.. You get to race, show and watch exibition racing.. For more info you can log onto MIR raceways web... Hope to get some more Z folks out there this year..

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Keep us posted please, and many pics and video if you get a chance.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep us posted please, and many pics and video if you get a chance.

Will do, my wife even has a new camera for the event..

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I almost wish I was living up by ya'll as I know you guys turn the wrenches. I'm not sure who all does around here yet.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill probably be there as Im only 15 miles from MIR , hopefully get converter in by then

Bill
Awesome, I hope to meet you there..:TU:

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I might try to make it, hopefuly I will have everything installed by then.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might try to make it, hopefuly I will have everything installed by then.
Cool, it would be a great chance to find out the performance difference..

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Well I was going to go because I thought the walk for autism was this weekend, but its not, its the following weekend the 30th.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I was going to go because I thought the walk for autism was this weekend, but its not, its the following weekend the 30th.

Well you are missing it for a good cause...

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I may be able to make this event. I PMed MangoBill and 2006TopBanana my e-mail addy. So I can get a few numbers to call if I make it up there. If I bring my video camera will anyone not running their car be able to video? Hope this all works out and we get a few Z members around. Has anyone checked with the chally side to see if anyone over there is attending this?

Is there going to be a list going for persons attending?

I've been super busy lately and having computer issues right now. As soon as they are resolved I'll be back more frequently.

thanks

al

·
Registered
151 Posts
I may be able to make this event. I PMed MangoBill and 2006TopBanana my e-mail addy. So I can get a few numbers to call if I make it up there. If I bring my video camera will anyone not running their car be able to video? Hope this all works out and we get a few Z members around. Has anyone checked with the chally side to see if anyone over there is attending this?

Is there going to be a list going for persons attending?

I've been super busy lately and having computer issues right now. As soon as they are resolved I'll be back more frequently.

thanks

al

PM and Email sent , a;so PM'd Top

Bill

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wife and i will be there, I have the Daytona all clean and ready to go..:TU:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Don't need to be modded to run down the track. heck if anything it will give you a good base line to go off of to track what mods do for you and others.

that's all I plan on doing, my car is in no way show ready at all.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Well how did it go? any pics or video's?

Sorry didn't get to make it. Wife and I talked and it just wasn't a good time at the moment.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well how did it go? any pics or video's?

Sorry didn't get to make it. Wife and I talked and it just wasn't a good time at the moment.

I just posted up some pics in the mid atlanti section.. Missed you yesturday...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts