Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually got these back in 2010, before the Mopar 11 edition Chargers were even released for sale! (a long story that involved myself and my buddy at a Dealership parts department getting chastised by Chrysler Corporate) I haven't seen any for sale in a couple of years. Good Luck in your hunt, if I stumble across one I'll let you know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the other one that's presently on my blue 2017 Ram, before that one was on my 2012 Ram and the other one on my 2009 Challenger. The Challenger picture is from 2010 and was used in the add to sell the other 2 dozen Mopar emblems.
S6302585.JPG
82916 002.JPG
$mopar emblem 3.jpg

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you want to try your local Dealer parts dept. to see if these are still available, here's a couple of Mopar 11 edition vehicle VIN numbers.They'll ask for one, trust me. 2B3CL5CT4BH616548 or 2B3CL5CT0BH616157. I don't know the part number for the emblem, but they should be able to look that up.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Hey thanks for that info.I should have jumped on one back when I saw a few of them on ebay a while back but I will definitely try your advice.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This might be a project for someone with access to a 3D printer! Run off a batch of these in a "paint your own" version, like the 345 hemi half-cover emblems being sold on ebay that you have to paint yourself because they come in basic black. I can see it now, black background and body-color lettering. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts