Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up Z forum, Im planning on upgrading my fuel injectors and im interested in the Mopar Stage 1 SRT4 Fuel Injectors, they are the same ones that come in the SRT8 Vortech Supercharger kit.
Does anybody have the part number for them??
How many lbs/hr are they rated??
How much horsepower can they handle?
Are they too much for my setup?(380+/-RWHP)

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man always right on Bill. Reps to ya.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I try to go to a Mopar dealer, and the part number search connot find it. I tried on multiple sites also. Im going to have to call them or something.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Man I try to go to a Mopar dealer, and the part number search connot find it. I tried on multiple sites also. Im going to have to call them or something.
put a AD as the last 2 letters , these are old numbers If I remeber correctly they are 562cc instead of 572 cc

Bill

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same thing, no parts found

·
Registered
151 Posts
Same thing, no parts found
Hmm apparently my part number's list is behind the times, Call Stu @ intertia motorsports 512 964 7724...but I think he will recommend stage 2 injectors , depending on your future mods ( they can always scale them back even if they are too much ) stage 2 injector part number Mopar Stage II 682cc/+30% injectors
P4510529

·
Registered
151 Posts
here is some more info

Fuel Pressure_______________43.5 PSI____________58PSI

Stage 0 / Stock '03_________456cc/min__________527cc/min
Stage 1 / Stock '04_________499cc/min__________577cc/min
Stage 2 __________________590cc/min__________682cc/min
Stage 3 __________________622cc/min__________719cc/min*

The stock SRT4 injectors for srt4 are basically stage 1 , another possibility is going with 6.1 injectors ..Ill try to find you specs on the 6.1 injectors ..dont have that info in front of me

Bill

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you think the Stage 2 will be too much?
Think ill gain any HP with the upgraded injectors?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you think the Stage 2 will be too much?
Think ill gain any HP with the upgraded injectors?
Tuthfuly with the mods you listed in your signature we use 6.1 injectors w/tune scaled for the mods. Stage 2 and above we have installed are usually with for strokers or blown applications

Bill

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I am just going to get the SRT8 injectors.
Think ill see any power increase?

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I think I am just going to get the SRT8 injectors.
Think ill see any power increase?

I think the SRT4s would be a waist of money..... usually reserved for mild forced induction cars or Strokers.....

6.1L should be fine but you should ask your tuner that question. He can tell you the current injectors capacity is with your current setup....... If you were starving for fuel, Im sure you would of had issues by now.......

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So you guys think I would benifit getting the 6.1 injectors? You guys think i would see a hp increase?

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
So you guys think I would benifit getting the 6.1 injectors? You guys think i would see a hp increase?

You will not see any improvement from an injector swap if you are not using your current injectors close to capacity.......

I assume your car was dyno'd with your stock injectors ? Did the tuner comment to you on how much the current injectors were running ?

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, he didnt tell me how much Duty cycle they were running.
Johan asked if I had stock injectors though. I dont know for what reason though.
About how much RWHP untill I should swap mine out?
I wont do it unless a see a RWHP gain.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think im running them pretty close to full capacity?

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Thats something I would ask Johan...... in the past he usually has send to me when I need them....

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright thanks. I will ask him.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He said I wouldnt need them unless I physicaly need them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts