Dodge Charger Forum banner

Mopar stg 1 injector part#?

5K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  bullet85 
#1 ·
Whats up Z forum, Im planning on upgrading my fuel injectors and im interested in the Mopar Stage 1 SRT4 Fuel Injectors, they are the same ones that come in the SRT8 Vortech Supercharger kit.
Does anybody have the part number for them??
How many lbs/hr are they rated??
How much horsepower can they handle?
Are they too much for my setup?(380+/-RWHP)

#3 ·
Man always right on Bill. Reps to ya.

#4 ·
Man I try to go to a Mopar dealer, and the part number search connot find it. I tried on multiple sites also. Im going to have to call them or something.

#6 ·
Same thing, no parts found

#8 ·
here is some more info

Fuel Pressure_______________43.5 PSI____________58PSI

Stage 0 / Stock '03_________456cc/min__________527cc/min
Stage 1 / Stock '04_________499cc/min__________577cc/min
Stage 2 __________________590cc/min__________682cc/min
Stage 3 __________________622cc/min__________719cc/min*

The stock SRT4 injectors for srt4 are basically stage 1 , another possibility is going with 6.1 injectors ..Ill try to find you specs on the 6.1 injectors ..dont have that info in front of me

Bill

#9 ·
Do you think the Stage 2 will be too much?
Think ill gain any HP with the upgraded injectors?

#11 ·
I think I am just going to get the SRT8 injectors.
Think ill see any power increase?

#12 ·
I think I am just going to get the SRT8 injectors.
Think ill see any power increase?

I think the SRT4s would be a waist of money..... usually reserved for mild forced induction cars or Strokers.....

6.1L should be fine but you should ask your tuner that question. He can tell you the current injectors capacity is with your current setup....... If you were starving for fuel, Im sure you would of had issues by now.......

#13 ·
So you guys think I would benifit getting the 6.1 injectors? You guys think i would see a hp increase?

#14 ·
So you guys think I would benifit getting the 6.1 injectors? You guys think i would see a hp increase?

You will not see any improvement from an injector swap if you are not using your current injectors close to capacity.......

I assume your car was dyno'd with your stock injectors ? Did the tuner comment to you on how much the current injectors were running ?

#15 ·
No, he didnt tell me how much Duty cycle they were running.
Johan asked if I had stock injectors though. I dont know for what reason though.
About how much RWHP untill I should swap mine out?
I wont do it unless a see a RWHP gain.

#16 ·
I think im running them pretty close to full capacity?

#18 ·
Alright thanks. I will ask him.

#20 ·
He said I wouldnt need them unless I physicaly need them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.