Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am having more problems with my STOCK 06 SE+. Last night, when i got in to leave from a theater, it started fine and everything looked okay, until i went to turn to back out. As i tried to turn the steering wheel, i noticed there was no power steering. I looked at the dash and the check engine light was on. I turned off and restarted the car and everything worked fine. Any idea what happened??

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sorry to hear that, man. I wish I could help you out, but I haven't heard anything like that. I have an 08 SE+ and thankfully haven't had any problems. Have you thought about the stealership? Probably last resort, but if you can't get it figured out it might be a safe bet. Good luck with it.

Again, sorry I couldn't help more.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i thought about the stealership but idk if they will find anything because the problem only lasted maybe 30 secs until i turned off the car and idk if there will be any codes, thanks any way

·
Registered
239 Posts
Anytime. BTW, was it only the one time, or has this happened before?

·
Registered
972 Posts
try putting a scanner on it. i have a friend that has a scanner and it pulled codes and the engine light wasent on.
goodluck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts