Dodge Charger Forum banner

What CAI do you have now!!!!???

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the aFe stage II. I love it. It sounds great and looks awesome. Mpg dropped a bit, but the car seems slightly peppier. I haven't gotten the predator yet, but its next on the list.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I bought an Airaid 351-210 Intake System with SynthaMax Dry Filter. Paid about $196 for it on Amazon. It was easy to install and since it is oil-free should be easy to maintain. It is red and looks great in the engine bay since I have a black with red accent theme going on. I'm not sure about the sound since moist of the noise comes from the Pypes Violator exhaust. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RQ45L6/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
94 Posts
I Just purchased a Volant intake with the dry filter....Why is volant one of the least voted intakes on here? With a clean design and an enclosed filter box I'm surprised it isn't in the top 3. I payed $279 for it through an amazon retailer. I have no idea how it sounds, yet.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I Just purchased a Volant intake with the dry filter....Why is volant one of the least voted intakes on here? With a clean design and an enclosed filter box I'm surprised it isn't in the top 3. I payed $279 for it through an amazon retailer. I have no idea how it sounds, yet.
Z members tend to support Z vendors...I'm sure if they were a supporting vendor they would get more mention. *HINT HINT...you listening, Volant?:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone tried any of the non name brand cai on ebay for like $50? On my scion before, a company made a basic cai that was around $40. Worked just as well as a name brand. Not sure about specific gains but just wondering about them for our chargers.

·
Registered
63 Posts

It's definitely worth.... If you have the coin ;)

My friend had a shaker system on his 06 Mustang GT and he claimed it gave him around 5-10 hp.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm currently waiting for a K&N CAI! I was going to buy a Mopar CAI buuuuuut it was like twice the price....

#studentprobz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Roto-Fab Performance

I just installed a roto-fab cai & it gets my vote !! It came almost fully assembled (all small pieces installed even all clamps were installed on tube). The air box is a great design and looks great....

161 - 180 of 217 Posts