Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
has anybody installed these and noticed a difference in performance?
I have the Ripp coilpacks and NGK 9723 spark plugs. Also switched to 93 octane. Saw immediate improvement in throttle response and fuel economy. Ripp has a dyno video with no other mods to the car and consistently increased 12whp with only the coilpack upgrade. Worth the money in my book. And I think they are on sale right now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recently added the RIPP coil packs to my 3.6 with 105K miles on it and noticed a difference afterwards, but I also swapped in a set of the NGK 93911 plugs, a PUG lower intake, and a set of 8 hole injectors. So it's hard to say what had the bigger impact, the coils or the intake. The RIPP video shows a before and after dyno run of a bone stock Ram 3.6 and a run with the coil packs and it shows a verified HP increase. Are they an absolute necessary, no. Is it worth it if you are throwing everything you can shy of a power adder to squeeze all you can from the 3.6 until you finally whine, cry, piss, and moan loud enough that your wife finally caves and agrees to payments on a new Scat Pack. I think so!

Reactions: DeeHawk034
1 - 5 of 5 Posts