Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can the Predator be used on more than one vehicle?

Besides my 07 Charger SRT8, we have a 2010 Hemi Grand Cherokee, and it need some serious help....mostly with the shift points as it always seems to be at too low of an RPM.

I'd really be interested in this thing if it can help both vehicles without having to buy two of them!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I woke up and answered my own question......maybe I need the Trinity unit advertised above!!

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
Neither one will do it I am almost certain. The Trinity allows you to have multiple tunes loaded on it, but they are all for the same vehicle. You are gonna have to purchase 2 tuners I think

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the add for Airflow Innovations at the top of the forum shows the Trinity.

Clicking on that link and reading it says:

"Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number
which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity (Only 1 vehicle can be tuned at any given time)."

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
Correct you can use it on multiple vehicles, but only one of them will have a tune in it. It woudl be a pain in the ass to move the tuner everytime you drive

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
yes you have to un-install the trinity tune in the first car before you can use the tuner on the other car.

you can use it on many, just not two at once.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Unfortunately two devices will have to be purchased. Im sure a device designated specifically to your Cherokee will be a lot easier to deal with as well.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Only the DiabloSport InTune will do multiple vehicles....BUT, you must purchase a licence for each additional vehicle. Not sure if it's available for Mopars, yet. A vendor could probably answer that question.

A lame video: ( I read the brochure on these while getting my Kenne Bell installed. They look like an i Phone, and have a touch screen.)
YouTube - inTune from DiabloSport Inc. ID7520
Found another one, but it just shows a few shots of it...(Good vid and SONG, though)
YouTube - DiabloSport PRI 2009 Promo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts