Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any ideas about music for the car show? The hotel personnel said we can play music until 10pm, but we don't have anything to use.

Any ideas??:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I have an old 8 track my dad was gonna get rid of if you want me to send it to you? lol

I can get this guy CHEAP!!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
What do they have? Do they have a speaker system outside or a pa system we can tap into?

If they have one of these we can hook up an iphone or ipod, now i have an iphone and all the cables with a ton of music but not saying everyone will like all my music.

But if they have this then we can find out what kind f music everyone likes and i can put some on the phone.

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will have have a microphone so there must be something we can tap into.

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does any one have a Karaoke Machine
That will be fun seeing a bunch of Drunk ass fools trying to sing..
Oh, brother. What have I started with this thread?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
we will have have a microphone so there must be something we can tap into.

well then we can plug into there system. I have usb and audio/video cables for the iphone.

We just need to find out what kind of music ???????????????
Like i said i have a ton on there but dont know what everyone wants to listen to.
I can make a play list for the show but get me some info, type of music and or groups.

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess everyone just needs to chime in, then. I like rock, metal, alternative. Can't stand country or rap. I'll probably be out-voted on the country music though!:shakehead:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I guess everyone just needs to chime in, then. I like rock, metal, alternative. Can't stand country or rap. I'll probably be out-voted on the country music though!:shakehead:

I AM WITH YOU 100% ON THIS ONE KIM !!! :devil:

NO COUNTRY.............. SORRY EVERYONE:4-dontknow:

RADIO IS ALWAYS ON HAIR NATION OR 80'S :gy:

BUT IF EVERYONE GIVES ME SOME INFO I WILL MAKE A PLAY LIST OF WHAT EVERYONE WANTS/IF NO ONE GIVES ANY INFO THEN I WILL MAKE A LIST OF WHAT KIM AND I COME UP WITH:wow:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Whats wrong with Country.... ?
Yee-Haw Play me some Country..

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT, I JUST CANT STAND IT. I LIKE A FEW SONGS BUT THATS IT.

I DONT SEE YOU AS A LINE DANCER BULL:4-dontknow: DID YOU DO MUCH DANCING TO COUNTRY SONGS WITH LL COOL J:4-dontknow: IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE VIDEO'S:wow::wow:

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I'm with Kim on this one. NO RAP, NO COUNTRY. I'm pretty much good with everything else.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Well, the best I have is my Sirius Radio Boom Box:D

The music type I don't care about......

I don't think I will have any room in the car for anything else

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
We have a PA system at work, with wireless microphone
I can ask and see if we can borrow it, betting they would say ok so long as we take responsibility for it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts