Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes!!!! MOPAR beer glasses! nuff said!

If you are interested in buying some of these, contact Noel Brooks at
[email protected] and she can hand paint whatever you want!
Now, after all my modding yesterday, I need to go have some beer (shocktops) in my new glasses and think about future mods!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Those are awesome! I might just have to look in to these...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't take all the credit, Z member melissa1320 had posted a pic awhile back of her MOPAR beer glass and I contacted her because I thought they were so cool and unique, and gave me the girls info that makes the glasses, Melissa was even willing to get them for me and ship them if the glass maker couldn't! Great peeps here on the Z, A virtual toast to you all! Cheers!

·
12,968 Posts
Those are pretty cool. You should take a picture with them sitting in your under hood cup holders.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are pretty cool. You should take a picture with them sitting in your under hood cup holders.
Oh yeah, that would be awesome, should I fill them with beer too?? hahah

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
AWESOME!!!! So glad you got them! I love mine...and it has been filled with Shocktop too!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
That's cool there. Is shocktops any good?? I may have to jump on board

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's cool there. Is shocktops any good?? I may have to jump on board
If you like blue moon, you will like shocktop, give them a try man, they are good! They have allot of different kinds too, raspberry wheat, Chocolate wheat(winter seasonal) Honey apple crisp, and of course the regualr shocktop wheat beer, and these are real craft BEERS, not that foo foo cider/malt drinks like redds Apple ale and the like.
Try Leinenkugels beers also, they are from Wisconsin, good stuff right there too!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
If you like blue moon, you will like shocktop, give them a try man, they are good! They have allot of different kinds too, raspberry wheat, Chocolate wheat(winter seasonal) Honey apple crisp, and of course the regualr shocktop wheat beer, and these are real craft BEERS, not that foo foo cider/malt drinks like redds Apple ale and the like.
Try Leinenkugels beers also, they are from Wisconsin, good stuff right there too!
Oh ok, I always wanted to give them a shot but the bright colors on the bottle threw me off...lol. But, I'll definitely give em a shot. And yes I've Leinenkugels before they were pretty good. I think they had a lemonade flavor for the summer that was pretty good.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ok, I always wanted to give them a shot but the bright colors on the bottle threw me off...lol. But, I'll definitely give em a shot. And yes I've Leinenkugels before they were pretty good. I think they had a lemonade flavor for the summer that was pretty good.
Yes!! The summer shandy! I am enjoying the orange shandy and lemon berry shandy also. They also have a seasonal out now called snowdrift Vanilla Porter, very good. IF, you get the chocolate wheat shocktop, pour a bottle of that into a glass along with a regular shocktop a 50/50 mix, that is good! I have glasses that will hold 2 beers, so it makes it easy to do!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
Yes!! The summer shandy! I am enjoying the orange shandy and lemon berry shandy also. They also have a seasonal out now called snowdrift Vanilla Porter, very good. IF, you get the chocolate wheat shocktop, pour a bottle of that into a glass along with a regular shocktop a 50/50 mix, that is good! I have glasses that will hold 2 beers, so it makes it easy to do!
Yea that's it Summer shandy. Oh ok, I be sure and try those thanks bro

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea that's it Summer shandy. Oh ok, I be sure and try those thanks bro
Anytime man, when it comes to beer and MOPAR'S and friends, I am all for it! Too bad your so far away, or you could come over and have a few, I got allot of them cooling in the fridge! Virtual toast!:devil::git::Racing:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Melissa's aight, sometimes. Lol. Good stuff!!
Nice.... :gy:

Raspberry wheat my favorite!! :TU:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice.... :gy:

Raspberry wheat my favorite!! :TU:
I have to say, those are my go to Shocktop, I ALWAYS have some raspberry shocktops in the fridge, so if your ever in Southern Cali, drop by and see us, love to have a beer and shoot the shit about our cars, beer, or whatever!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here you go GMAC, good idea, thanks! Its like Dodge/Chrysler new, we would need cup holders while modding our cars lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I have to say, those are my go to Shocktop, I ALWAYS have some raspberry shocktops in the fridge, so if your ever in Southern Cali, drop by and see us, love to have a beer and shoot the shit about our cars, beer, or whatever!
Have them chilling in my fridge now! And I'll let you know if I'm ever over that way :TU:

Nice pics of the glasses under the hood!

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Very nice brother!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts