Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 dodge charger se and im usually pushin it to the limit when im driving(i like speed) and the other day the oil pressure light came and i could fell it driving funny so i pull over and turn it off and back on but then out of no where it dint want to go more then 35mph and when im get to 35 the car feels like its gonna run out of gas but the tank is full so i took it in to auto zone and it have me this codes.
p2767, p0406, p1004,p0301
i want to work on in this weekend and ideas guys??thanks

· Registered
4,263 Posts
p2767 is a code for transmission input speed sensor.

· Registered
4,263 Posts

· Registered
4,263 Posts
I found this on the Z....."Here is some stuff I found. There is a U1004 and a P1004. Here is what I found on the P1004 (LXF)

it is a short runner valve performance. they replaced the intake manifold plenum. cost $1200, but they repaired under warranty in the interest of customer satisfaction. my base warranty is out by milage, yet they repaired it for free. now that is a great dealership.

AND

For those who have encountered this nuisance Code, here is what you can expect when you take it in to the dealership.

- If your dealership has the upload "patch" for this, it will take about 30 mins for them to flash the computer. My 5 star dealer didn't have the patch last Saturday. Service Counter said it would take 6 hours to download into StarScan before they could upload it into my vehicle. If you are lucky enough to have a Dealer upload the "patch", chance are the check engine light will come back on when you get a mile or so away from the dealership.

- The next step is the replacement of the intake manifold. Part probably isn't in stock so they will need to order it (about a 2 day deal) and it takes about 3.5 hours to do, according to the Service Counter. Now I haven't gotten the new intake installed yet, but when I do, I hope it fixes the issue.

TSB 18-003-07 is the Technical Service Bulletin. Apparently, a lot of the 3.5L's are beginning to show problems with the intakes.

Just thought I'd pass the information on to everyone. And byt the way, my key dance shows a 1004....no P in front of it. (Ref 2007 SXT

· Registered
4,263 Posts
The last code in your post is for cylinder misfire I believe.

· Registered
11,105 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada. Lots of great info and friendly people here. Looks like you've been sent in the right direction.

· Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Great to have you here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.