Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was poking around the fuse box in the engine bay looking for somewhere I could get some switched power for my lights.

I used a fuse adapter that takes the original and a additional one for what you are trying to power...

Did not work to well....but after finding that out....I went to turn my car on and it just cranked like it was not getting any gas....it would sit there and turn and would not start up..!!!!!?????

It didn't look like none of the fuses had poped....I am stumped.....I need some serious HEEEEEELP!!!

Anybody know what I can do????

I had the dealership come pick it up but if I can find out what it might be...I would just go and get my car....

PLEEESE HEEEELP!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Are you 100% sure you plugged the fuse back into the correct slot? And did you remove the "tap" and return the fuse back to it's original configuration? Try another fuse just in case. Also dis-connect the battery for 15-30 minutes and then connect it back to see if it helps. Good luck!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back to the dealership to try to see if a fuse was blown or something....I thought that too but I only took out just a few...I check the diagram to see if I had something plugged in the wrong spot....the fuses I was messing with was (F28-F39)

does seem like anything too serious...but who knows....I check to hear if the fuel pump was turning on...and it seem like I hear something....I remember I wanted to attach a ground when trying to hook up the lights....there are two black ground bolts attached to the frame right below the front of the hood fusebox....I loosened one and put a ground there....that is basically what I did.....now it won't start....

I had to leave it with the dealer because there is nothing I can think of to do....

Thanks for the advice bro....

they told me I had two cars of head of me....they did even touch it all day..smh....I got to the dealership at 4:45 and they tried to tell that the tech was going to look at but I had the keys.....yeah right 15 mins before he was getting ready to leave....he was going to look at my car....??? yeah right.....this will not be fun.....smh

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok it is fixed....something was up with ASD fuse that powers the injectors so that is why is wouldn't start.......smh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts