Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post. I love My 2017 R/T and have modified with COI, upgraded exhaust, added 22 inch wheels, 275/30r/22 F and 295/30/r22 and added lowering springs. Bad decision I’m paying for now regarding adding H&R lowing springs added by a low cost repair where I purchased the wheels and tires. It sets great I get tons of compliments and people wanting pictures on the look and pretty damn quick. However I’ve had nothing but issues. Putting on 22s with wider tires AND lowering. Bad decision. Stupid. Bad Camber, rides like a tank I feels every slight bump. Kicking my self for putting on 295/30r/22s. I need to raise it up, I’m have axle problems/differential ie. when I accelerate my rear pops (terrible sound) when I accelerate. It’s warms up eventually but I screwed up big time. 4 different repair shops and even dealership - service sod they won’t touch it due to mods. It’s sickening. It’s a beautiful bad ass looking car but I need have some input on if it’s my differential or is it the axles. I really need some guidance on how to correct fix without spending a couple grand or it is what it is. Need a rescue strategy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts