Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( so as some of you know i work at a ford/chevy delership part time for money since im in highschool, so i go in saturday after losing on friday night :( and there is a orange daytona number 1417/1650 in the used car lot, so i go to my boss and beg to have it for the weekend he agrees, OMG i drive a 2.7L i nearly cu***d my pants after getting on the highway, the leather seats, the sunroof i was in heaven, i put 20 bucks worth of gas in it in 2 days, it was the best weekend of my life i hit 140 like nothin and its bone stock i want this baby so bad, but i had to return it and now it just mocks me knowing i cant have it :(
ill miss you :(

Attachments

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
:)...The HEMI makes me smile everytime I hit the auto remote and again when I put her in drive!

Give it patience my brother! You will have what you want soon!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Why, Why, Why did you tease yourself like that. LOL.... I bet that sucked to take it back. Suprised we didnt see you on tv running away from the cops like OJ in it trying to skip country. LOL Nice looking ride.:TU:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i couldnt get it because im 17 and my dad would have to help me, and he cant yet :( but he said he would maybe get it i graduate in the top 10 people of my class im 17 now idk if i can make that

and i know guys ughh! this one had the stock autostart too ohh and i forgot it had flowmaster ughh! i wanna just steal it and just live in the country flooring it everyway i go

·
Registered
649 Posts
note to self..........do not buy any mango daytona's in texas.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes please dont! lol

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
That's precisely why I won't set foot in a SRT-8 at least not before I'm cammed. Oh well you're just starting out and every year that goes by, the Daytonas get more affordable. A 2-3 year plan for you to get in one is entirely doable, a couple more years and I bet you could pick one up around 16,000 and after trade in you'd only be making payments on about 8k.

·
PLS EMAIL INSTEAD OF PM
1,649 Posts
Btw taking it to 140 in a car you do not own is a very bad idea, let alone the fact that 140 on any road other than a closed track is very irresponsible.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Btw taking it to 140 in a car you do not own is a very bad idea, let alone the fact that 140 on any road other than a closed track is very irresponsible.
thats not nice to say:(
hes just trying to have some fun.you only live once and not everyone can have a hemi.i wish i had one but i have to deal with what i have but im satisfied.

but yea back to the topic..one day you will have it. just keep working hard in school and makesure your head is on straight so you can get that hemi:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Borrowing a charger is exactly how i became an owner.. my friend left me his 08 Charger R/T when he went on xmas leave last year... when he came home he took me to the dealership to find my own.. and i became the proud owner of my bad boy!!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Heaven...I'm in heaven!!! Every time I get behind the wheel. Like killa said...be patient and you will be in heaven soon enough my friend

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I'm in hevan every time I fire up my SRT. The rumble of that engine is like an aphrodesiac. It just gets the juices flowing.
Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
I'm in hevan every time I fire up my SRT. The rumble of that engine is like an aphrodesiac. It just gets the juices flowing.
Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Where's hevan bro?

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Wow im surprised you got the car for the weekend! hey bud, with enough time, you will get what you want, just keep on it bro.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Where's hevan bro?
Heaven is in the Drivers Seat of an SRT!!!:TU:

Glad you enjoyed your weekend man!

That just gives you a goal to meet my friend.

If you want it bad enough you will get it one day!!

Not sure where Hevan is at??? LOL!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Dont piss on his parade!!!!

Glad you had fun man:TU:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I'm with JarZ on this one.. glad you had a good time.. but if you had got busted it would have been a bad deal.. willful/reckles in WV is automatice two years no drive the car !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts