Dodge Charger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would appreciate any version with in motion. Have had it in my vehicle for awhile but getting lots of read errors lately and can't find my original.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Joekd. I just bought a 2006 Charger RT Daytona but alas I have no disc. Any chance you are still out there and can hook me up?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have literally been searching for the AL with Inmotion for about two months now! If I can get a copy I'll create a torrent which, if we get enough people to download and seed it (even if you already have a copy) hopefully will take some of the load off joekd.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have literally been searching for the AL with Inmotion for about two months now! If I can get a copy I'll create a torrent which, if we get enough people to download and seed it (even if you already have a copy) hopefully will take some of the load off joekd.
PM sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also in need of the AL version disc with the inmotion applied. It looks there are pretty much no remaining sources left online for this. Thank you for being so generous to everyone. I looked for the last posters torrent but it appears that was a false promise

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey joekd, could you possibly send me a message as to where to find the disc? I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with the REC system and no disc. Thanks!

101 - 120 of 153 Posts