Dodge Charger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the original disc. in my '06 Daytona and would like info on updating it, if you wouldn't mind(I don't actually care about having to park to input stuff, but the "map not verified" has almost got me lost a couple times...) @joekd
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have the original disc. in my '06 Daytona and would like info on updating it, if you wouldn't mind(I don't actually care about having to park to input stuff, but the "map not verified" has almost got me lost a couple times...) @joekd
Thanks in advance!
Message sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, joekd, I just picked up a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, had the original NAV disc, last owner didn't want to spend the money to get the new disc. I have errors, can't read the disc, I can't even change the time, everything works but the NAV. Could I get the PM for the in motion hack with the disc so my stuff will work? TIA

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. I'm a Dodge and Jeep owner desperately seeking a good disc for an RB1 unit I installed in my Jeep. I tried one from eBay and the unit just reported errors. I've searched the net and this thread seems to be the most insightful. Can you please help? A PM would be great. Thanks so much in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Joekd, looks like you're the healer for my nav outdated problem and inmotion update :D. Is there any way you can PM what the doctor ordered? TIA

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey all...stumbled across this thread while looking for a way to use my NAV while in motion. I have a 2014 SRT with the 8.4. Am I in the right place? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey all...stumbled across this thread while looking for a way to use my NAV while in motion. I have a 2014 SRT with the 8.4. Am I in the right place? Thanks in advance!
Sorry but the 2014 is a differant world, the in motion hack here won't work

Look into a tazer from zautomotive, it will allow the nav input and much more

121 - 140 of 153 Posts