Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have installed QTP exhaust cutouts behind the cat converters and I am having a repeat check engine light that keeps coming on.

My Car is sending P2096 and P0137 System 1 Bank 1, So I replaced the O2 sensor. Not 20 minutes after replacing it the light came back on with the same codes for the same sensor that I just replaced. It also is saying the Post cat fuel trim too lean.

Any help would be appreciated. Im thinking the car needs to be tuned.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I've been having same issues except my engine is running rich. Keep getting codes for O2 sensors yet had them both replaced, fuel injectors fine, everything and just replaced my EGR still getting codes but may have a short in my PCM after checking every other possible option.

First I would check the exhaust for leaks. If you're running lean them you may have a leak at the headers or possibly cats even midpipes.

Have you checked your O2 sensor wires? Make sure the harness even works. I've heard of these being damaged from leaning on the exhaust other issues etc.

Heres a link with possibilities as well as a guy who had same code and it ended up being a crankshaft sensor

http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=113314

Hope you get it resolved!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts