Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I’ve been MIA for a while I finished building my SE how i wanted from airride to brembos to bolts ons etc. My car’s paid off and getting up in miles 87k. And decided I want some power and a higher optioned car besides sunroof.

looking to trade my SE in now that I’ve been parting it out for a 2015-2019 Charger Scatpack or Daytona 392. Have they changed anything throughout the years? I know 2019s got snorkels and leather dash option

Also I know for the 15+ I need a modified pcm but have been told to sell my trinity 2 for a hp tuners what hp tuner should i get and is a diablo unlocked pcm compatible with it?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to any feedback and recommendations

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I don't know about all that stuff but I was just wondering if you had any upgrade/mod parts to sell?
Still have a red BT engine bay kit. Diablo trinity 2 will be sold after i sell my car. The rest is just my ferrada fr2 wheels, aad front upper control arm, and accuair cvt elevel kit

·
Registered
328 Posts
Also I know for the 15+ I need a modified pcm but have been told to sell my trinity 2 for a hp tuners what hp tuner should i get and is a diablo unlocked pcm compatible with it?
You've already got the T2... Just need to get the PCM... I'd go that route... But that's just me... I like the Diablosport T2...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Did a little reading and I think if you change over to HP tuners you still have to get a PCM... With the T2 your already half way there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts