Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Charger R/T
54 Posts
Just my humble opinion...that and 99 cents will still leave you short ordering off the Dollar Menu... ;)

Same tint all the way around
I've done it different ways and (to my eyes, YMMV) I can tell a difference when I mix tints and I'm not a fan
Again, just me

Also - is this strictly for looks? Protection? Both?
You may already be aware, but better films have all the blockers in them to filter out heat, UV, and such at all tint levels.
So you don't have to go darker to get comfort & protection. ;)

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Charger pursuit
27 Posts
Here is what I've been told by multiple people.
First always go as dark as you possibly can because you won't be happy if it's not.

But regarding tint laws a lot of states have laws regarding tint to the left and right of the driver and if it's darker than what it's supposed to be you could be looking at a problem.

I live in Florida they don't pull you over for a tint but they pull you over for something else then they will do the tint.

I have ceramic tint 5% all the way around and on the front windshield I have clear tent. I also have a medical waver.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Charger pursuit
27 Posts
Here is what I've been told by multiple people.
First always go as dark as you possibly can because you won't be happy if it's not.

But regarding tint laws a lot of states have laws regarding tint to the left and right of the driver and if it's darker than what it's supposed to be you could be looking at a problem.

I live in Florida they don't pull you over for a tint but they pull you over for something else then they will do the tint.

I have ceramic tint 5% all the way around and on the front windshield I have clear tent. I also have a medical waver.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts