Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning of June I ordered a 2021 Charger Scat Pack Wide Body and am trading in my 2012 Challenger Yellowjacket with 36K miles and my 2013 Nissan Rogue. I sold my 2003 Big Dog Chopper earler in the year. On Tuesday August 10 the Dealership told me the car had left Brompton, Ontario Canada headed for the Pearland, TV (just South of Houston) rail yards. Does anyone have a guess how long that transit may take?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,608 Posts
Welcome from AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What options did you go for? I’m trying to get a read on how long mine will take and heard more options (technology group, driver assistance, nav etc) slows it down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It cane in a week ago today,,,,Pitch Black Clearcoat with Black/Ruby interior. All option Packs except the Harmon Kardon Speakers as I wear hearing aids anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It cane in a week ago today,,,,Pitch Black Clearcoat with Black/Ruby interior. All option Packs except the Harmon Kardon Speakers as I wear hearing aids anyway.
I wear hearing aids too but decided to pop for the H/K system for the supposed “surround sound” functionality.

Congrats on getting your car! Unfortunately I’ve got a long wait ahead of me as I ordered mine only a week ago.

LH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts