Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some help from the pops, got the calipers painted red today(which is alot better then the "Easter Yellow" they were before lol!), also did the drums. Tell me what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro, I just got more grille lights in the mail today also, so Ill be hooking them up in the main and lower grilles tomorrow

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
calipers looking good buddy keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ed! I'll have updated pics tomorrow with the grille lights installed if this weather holds up

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta love the RED!!! I also hooked up the new grille lights today (with help from the pops due to my back injury) and will get pics of them later tonight, these things glow!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Very nice! I did the same on my Inferno Red Charger but the calipers don't stand out too much. Good thing I didn't paint them black. I will be painting my chrome clads black this weekend.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Looks good what kind of paint did you use

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used the Dupli-Color Caliper Paint kit in Red. It takes forever with the brush though, but it comes out great!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That looks great...good job.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looks good but what wrong with yellow calipers, thats what color mine are...:box2: Just giving you a hard time..:gy:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish they were the color of yours lol, when mine were yellow they were a pastel yellow, almost a chalky color yellow, and looked terrible. I guess thats what you get when you use spray caliper paint?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments everybody!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! Gibexp, did you use the brush too? That felt like it took forever! Good thing the paint dried quickly

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks great, I'm going out to buy some paint.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Good job. Reps for another DIY project.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! This is an easy mod project if you have the time to do it, I think it makes a huge difference in the overall appearance of the car!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts