Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I recently bought a 2013 Charger R/T Blacktop. I added basic mods to it already. Cold Air Intake, American Thunder Exhaust, Tinted it out. What would be some good mods to add on come May/ June. Preferably under $4,000.
Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmm for under 4k you can do quite a bit. Definitely do cam and heads, headers, high flow cats..

Get a catch can!! they are only about $100 and especially while the car is new to prevent build up of gunk in the intake. I bought my charger used with 75k miles and when i took off the throttle body to clean it i was amazed at how much gunk was in there. From all those miles of not having a catch can.

Also keep in mind too, that if you just bought your charger you'll have that warranty and may not want to void it with a cam swap. I highly doubt headers or high flow cats would mess it up though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
$4K is a lot to play with for mods. You could blow it all on a supercharger or do a bunch of less expensive stuff like graphics, sequential rear turn signals, aftermarket alarm, winter tires with new wheels, catch can, headers, front lip spoiler, halo lighting, tuner, aftermarket hood, aftermarket grill.

·
12,921 Posts
I would probably start by investing in a tuner. Headers and a cam would be nice additions too. I guess it depends on what kind of mods you want (performance and/or cosmetic). You'll also have to take your warranty into consideration if you're planning any serious performance mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts