Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 14 bright white charger r/t. Traded in a 13 Challenger Rallye Redline 3.6, fully loaded. After almost a week, it seems as though I'm getting about the same mpg, if not better. maybe that's because I was trying to drive the 3.6 like it was a hemi..lol. So far, loving the charger.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!!! Lets see some pics

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Welcome to the Z from VA!

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
Welcome, from Buffalo, NY! You're gonna love that Hemi... much easier to get the car moving, lol.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Big congrats on the new charger and to answer your gas mileage question, YES. If you can drive the Hemi "normal", you should be able to achieve quite regularly 18mpg-27mpg without fail.

My 6.4L has gotten that kind of mileage since I bought it. Some do better, some do worse.

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
My remote start is just destroying my gas mileage right now, lol.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Congratulations Op on your new charger! I love the charger in white good choice!

·
Registered
182 Posts
congrats on the new ride!
I was in the 15mpg range (city driving) when i had my R/T..

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I was in the 9-12 mpg around town when I had my R/T, til someone told me those green lights don't mean GO!
They don't!!?? shoot, I have been doing it wrong too then!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just installed rear spoiler. Took about an hour or so. Deleted the dodge grille emblem and added red R/T emblem. Next up tint. Looking at Mopar CAI or AFE. Also heard that WeaponiR Secret Weapon CAI was a beast, idk. Suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Just installed rear spoiler. Took about an hour or so. Deleted the dodge grille emblem and added red R/T emblem. Next up tint. Looking at Mopar CAI or AFE. Also heard that WeaponiR Secret Weapon CAI was a beast, idk. Suggestions?
Looking good man! The spoiler really completes the Chargers look IMO

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Congrats! Welcome from Northern California!

I get 13-15 city. Closer to 13 in the cold with remote start....easily get 25 fwy though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts