Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, im new to the forum. Im from the Bahamas and I am the second in charge of the Royal Bahamas Police Force Garage. Needles to say i love automobiles. I repair bumper to bumper so to speak, but I really love electrical and electrical related diagnostic issues. I currently own a 2008 Dodge Charger and have been servicing and repairing Dodge Chargers since 2010 when we acquired some to supplement our fleet of Crown Victoria's.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, im new to the forum. Im from the Bahamas and I am the second in charge of the Royal Bahamas Police Force Garage. Needles to say i love automobiles. I repair bumper to bumper so to speak, but I really love electrical and electrical related diagnostic issues. I currently own a 2008 Dodge Charger and have been servicing and repairing Dodge Chargers since 2010 when we acquired some to supplement our fleet of Crown Victoria's.
Welcome from the ATL

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome. Yes pics.

And question.

Concerning the 2011-14, the police lighting feature that disables trunk button, rear window and electric door locks and such, but allows for the dash thumb wheel to disable dash and interior lights when rolled all the way down.
Is there a way to enable the thumb wheel to disable the interior lights as described without the other things mentioned being disabled?

As is on non-pursuits when shutting the car down at night the dash goes to full brightness which is irritating.

Thanks And Welcome Again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts