Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey - Just picked up a brand new 2019 R/T Scat in GoMango (sooo how is it pronounced? Go Man Go or Go Mango, like the fruit?) Don't laugh at me lol :confused:

Previously owned a Pitch Black 2015 SRT Challenger, 6 sp manual, but always had a secret love affair with the Charger <3 It was a sweet ride no doubt, but once I saw the Scat in the lot, in GoMango I knew I was going home with it.

I don't plan on doing the muffler delete like I had in the SRT because this exhaust sounds bad ass already and I don't want to deal with the crackle again. She def needs some tinted windows and I'm sure I'll go with the custom painted bezels, but not too sure if I'll really do anything else. I may change my mind after seeing everything you all do, ha :)

Anyways - thanks for having me and looking forward to seeing/hearing all of your cool posts. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from Colo! Sweet ass R/T Scat there!!

Reactions: kymdashiz

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,564 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: kymdashiz

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the new SP. Go Mango is a great color. I don't know either how it's pronounced, although I favor Go Man Go.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new Scat, it looks mango-sweet! (See what I did there? Lol). I like the Go Man Go pronunciation!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts