Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have trouble with my 2010 dodge charger sxt. when I pull the key out and open the door the power doent cut off like it used to. If i open any other door the power will cut off. any one know how to fix this problem?

·
12,968 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas.

I have not heard of that problem. Hopefully, someone else will have the info you need.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,160 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Germany!!

Not heard of this problem, hopefully someone will chime in soon.

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Welcome aboard from South GA!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
i had that problem and it was a bad connection for a wire in the plug that passes through the door plug. i had take a few wires out of the pug and bypass the plug with new disconnect plugs.

does your car ever say the drivers door is open when it is not?

you don't want to mess with wires you can always go into your personal preferences menu and set the car to turn off all accessories when the key turns off instead of when you open a door.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
Welcome from the ATL!!

Like jontoad stated, I was thinking that it must be some wires that are not functioning properly because obviously the setting works but it seems to be wired to the wrong door or maybe the driver's side door has a broken one

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Welcome from Sunny California, the land of fruit and nuts!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Welcome from Canada! Glad you got an answer from jontoad because I didn't have a clue. Lots of knowledgeable members here :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts