Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im Scott. I just recently bought a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T. So i figured i become a member of a new gen charger group. I am a Mopar guy through and through, mainly deal with the muscle cars. But i found a Jazz Blue charger that matched my 1973 charger and had to get it. So here i am thanks for having me.
73 charger 2.jpg
73 charger.jpg
IMG_20190524_135843814_HDR.jpg
my rt 5.jpg

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!! Sweet rides

Reactions: Scott Pausch

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,527 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: Scott Pausch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have a 1964 Plymouth Fury, that was a drag car in the late 60s into the 70s. But The 2014 Charger is going to be a lot of fun for me as a daily driver. I will want to upgrade the rims on the Charger in the future to some 20's, but for now Im just doing exhaust and a cold air intake.
image000000.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the gang! That looks like a precious '73 Charger.
It is a precious charger for sure, it was my dads, and that is actually him driving it in the second picture. its a rare car, special order paint, B9 Blue, 440 car, sunroof, power windows, and trailer package. few other odds and ends.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It is a precious charger for sure, it was my dads, and that is actually him driving it in the second picture. its a rare car, special order paint, B9 Blue, 440 car, sunroof, power windows, and trailer package. few other odds and ends.
Nice! That makes it more special. Enjoy the mod projects.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts