Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new grille lights, and I got such a good deal on the led strips that I ordered 8-9.5" and put 4 behind the grille (which I think I need more!) and put 4 on the interior, 2 under the drivers seat and 2 under the passenger seat, facing toward the front and back to light up the floor. Please leave your input!

Attachments

Reactions: Slayer213

·
Registered
439 Posts
Good job....looks good
The pictures are a little hard to see but still great mods

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah lol blackberry camera sucks

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ebay gold mine lol I hit the jackpot, theres so much junk on ebay but I found the best leds, pm me for the info becasuse I dont know if I can post it here

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: I just ordered 6 - 38" Red LED strips and when they arrive, I think the grilles will be a bit brighter! Also have something else in the works that will be posted when it is completed!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks good, but yeah, you do need the brighter stuff in the grille. Those photos are hard to see but it looks awesome so far!

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looking good. I need to do the same to my ride.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bontebok, its alot easier then it sounds. If you need any help at all, dont hesitate to send me a pm !

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got my package! 6 - 38" Red LED strips, going in the grilles hopefully as soon as this weather lets up!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
these are amazingly bright! I got them from another source, not Oznium or AAC. Cannot believe the quality. Im am in no way supporting this 3rd party company, and still support AAC and plan to be buying Halos in the future. (LED Halos Red/White)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts