Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all new to this forum but not new to Chargers this is my 3rd had a 2015 Pitch Black SXT AWD then traded it for a 2021 Tripple Nickel GT AWD the traded that on in for my current on a 2016 Go Mango Hellcat!! Hope to get some good advice on things and maybe give some good advice!!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! That's a helluva power upgrade! I have a '14 AWD RT Plus and added a '21 Hellcat this summer. Give yourself time to get used to the massive power difference, then enjoy that sweet beast. You'll love it!

Reactions: Keithff1973

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! That's a helluva power upgrade! I have a '14 AWD RT Plus and added a '21 Hellcat this summer. Give yourself time to get used to the massive power difference, then enjoy that sweet beast. You'll love it!
Thanks im from Somerset County just over the hill from ya !! Lol! Yea the power difference is amazing but im kinda used to it i have a 96 Mustang that i have a bunch of work done to it that puts it just north of 500hp but this Hellcat is down right fast !! And very fun to drive! My Mustang turned into pretty much a drag car with the full slicks and tuned for 110 octane so i wanted a good daily if needed and i finally talked the wife into it!! Here is my mustang!! Maybe ill see ya at Keystone Raceway!!
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Wheel Land vehicle
I

1 - 8 of 8 Posts