Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our club members have all pretty much been runing with these for when their doors are off. They are all pretty handy and look great too.

Hope you all enjoy

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well this weekend the wife and I decided to take the doors off the Jeep for the first time so here is a few pics. I'll show you my 5 dollar mod to keep the LEO's from pulling me over with no side mirrors.

I picked this up at harbor freight for 5 bucks. It has a suction cup backing but I just slid it under the pillar for now. Until I can decide on a better route. I heard there is one similar to this with a small clip like for a chip bag. If I can find that I'll grab it. Don't really see spending 50 bucks or more for mirrors that are not going to work when wind is vibrating them down the freeway anyhow.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That's pretty cool, Al! Reps for your mirror! :TU:

Reactions: azoth99

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Andy, I wanted something cheap and easy to keep me from getting a ticket and this fit the bill.

Now I just need to get a nice bikini model to use my foot pegs for some nicer pics. Got to love some Sexy legs hanging out of a jeep door.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Thats pretty sweet...:TU:

Reactions: azoth99

·
37,448 Posts
Thanks Andy, I wanted something cheap and easy to keep me from getting a ticket and this fit the bill.

Now I just need to get a nice bikini model to use my foot pegs for some nicer pics. Got to love some Sexy legs hanging out of a jeep door.
That is true! Get it done and post up some pics! :wow::D

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe we can get mamba to hang on em. Then she can get another awesome new avatar pic?

·
37,448 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts