Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
just joined the MAMM website looking forward to meeting some of the fellow Jersey peeople!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm always in Boonton, we should all definitely have a meet up, dont they have the car show at the walmart every week?
They do but when I had my 2004 Ram 1500 they told me to park it somewhere else. Heck, they wouldn't let my parents park their 1974 MGB at that show. I don't know if they would let us park our Chargers there. I joined MAMM today. Maybe we can see if they will do bi-weekly meetings or something. Island Dragway opens on July 5th. I believe every Friday night is street legal night. I will be around Friday if anyone wants to do something but next Friday would be better.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My fiance's dad got a MG... we're still rebuilding it but its coming along... pretty much tore the entire thing apart... which chili's did you guys meet at? this friday isnt good for me, I'll be working 1900-0700 Thursday-Sunday... but next Saturday night I'm free to meet up

·
Registered
40 Posts
Fumanchu, I was just lookin at your bio you work for comixology! thats awesome... I've been trying to do alot more of my reading through them instead of going to the store for the actual comics... but it just doesnt feel the same... so I've been limiting myself to the graphic novels on the ipad, and the comics specifically made for the ipad...

anyway I'm looking to move out of state... easier to find a job but where in north nj r u from? we should all meet up over by darkknight area in boonton

·
Registered
258 Posts
Fumanchu, I was just lookin at your bio you work for comixology! thats awesome... I've been trying to do alot more of my reading through them instead of going to the store for the actual comics... but it just doesnt feel the same... so I've been limiting myself to the graphic novels on the ipad, and the comics specifically made for the ipad...

anyway I'm looking to move out of state... easier to find a job but where in north nj r u from? we should all meet up over by darkknight area in boonton
My job is awesome. The state I live in blows. I'm in Hudson County, which probably explains why I hate it here. Anyway we have some pretty cool stuff in the app and we are expanding constantly. We also just relaunched our site among some new app stuff. I'm glad you enjoy the hard work we do!

·
Registered
179 Posts
new jersey fellow here. i stay between Clifton and Jersey city, which is up north. if any of you jersey cats want to meet up inbox me or check in at the MAMM site @ http://www.mamodernmopars.com/index.php. we meet up once a month and are trying to get some new members to join. currently there is a north jersey and a south jersey chapter, so identify with which ever best suites you. feel free to use my name (strizzy) as your referrer. hope to hang with some of you guys soon.
Just registered on that forum. Put your name as the referral.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sweet. Remember to check out the North Jersey section on the forums. There is a M&G this Saturday at 5:00PM.
Yea I read that, unfortunately I won't be able to show up because I'm on vacation but I will definitely he at the next one. Waiting to he approved for the forum also.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi everybody, I'm from Sussex NJ.
Well damn. I was gonna mock all the people who say they are from "Northern" New Jersey, but live an hour south of me here in Vernon. But THIS guy actually lives farther north than I do, which is tough in this state!

21 - 40 of 69 Posts