Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from NJ know of any auto store that do custom and aftermarket installations. Speakers, Tints, alarm etc. for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Closest one that I've found so far is Blue Sky Customs. http://www.blueskycar.net/default.html

Not too sure about them. The website looks bland & they don't have much of a portfolio to show off let alone custom looks like what we'd be looking for.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I would try these guys:
1) Class 1 Electronics at #1 RT 22 East in Green Brook, N.J. 732-752-2443. I had them tint my windows including the sun roof it was $250. I don't know how competive they are but there is another electronic shop about 1 mile east in No. Plainfield next to the cleaners. I have not delt with them but know that both shops have been there for several years.
2) Profab 27 Ridge Rd. in Whitestation, N.J. 908-591-3087 They changed my exhaust from the cats back. I brought in what I wanted and Bill did the job. Great guys, Joe & Bill. They do a lot of custom work as well as race work. The best part is they have a Dyno.
I like these guys a lot, they are old school racers and know alot. They are regular guys.They sponser a car show there in June, I think on the 8th.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There is also Mobile Electronics in Ramsey on rt 17N are really good ppl and they host car shows. If your in north jeresy, I'd recommend them. There is also Zippos on rt 22 in North Plainfield. Zippos was/ is a sponsor for NJ Mopar group.

·
Registered
84 Posts
mazz customs in woodbridge, nj doing my vinyl roof and fender stripes for $130
NJ tint in Elizabeth, NJ did my tint 6 windows $150 (lifetime warranty)
text me and ill get u an unbeatable price on anything u need at mazz customs (862)238-1384

1 - 9 of 9 Posts