Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new eyeballs for the Bee headed my way...
HID CCFL Halos:

Halo projector fogs:

Corner Markers:

Obviously, pics will be posted once installed. Thanks to imaseahawks fan for the HID wiring harness...hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't have any issues!!!

Reactions: trainedkilla

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Somebody went on a shopping spree!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep...gotta love plastic...lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you get the headlight kit from jdm on eBay? I have the same kit, and love it. I'm probably get ccfl angeleye fogs here maybe after winter.. :)

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Those will look great on the bee...hope all goes well with the installation!! Keepin my fingers crossed!:TU:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Every thing looks good. Good luck with the install

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you get the headlight kit from jdm on eBay? I have the same kit, and love it. I'm probably get ccfl angeleye fogs here maybe after winter.. :)

Yup, got the headlights on ebay.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yup, got the headlights on ebay.
Do you have any pics of the light pattern of these? I'd love to see what the cutoff is like compared to stock.

Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have any pics of the light pattern of these? I'd love to see what the cutoff is like compared to stock.

Thanks
No, I don't...hopefully they're not too messed up. I'll take a pic once I've got 'em installed.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Very cool. Those are going to look sweet. I cannot wait to see them installed.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Its going to look good I have the same headlights on my Daytona, minus the HID..

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, the fog lights were the first to come in. I'm probably gonna end up wiring them up by myself, so here's a bonehead lack-of-experience question...the wires are 3 colors (red, white, black). Which is positive, negative, ground, or what?

Thanks

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Ok, the fog lights were the first to come in. I'm probably gonna end up wiring them up by myself, so here's a bonehead lack-of-experience question...the wires are 3 colors (red, white, black). Which is positive, negative, ground, or what?

Thanks

On the headlights the white and red are hot and the black is ground, so I would assume the fogs are the same...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Looks great everyone!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On the headlights the white and red are hot and the black is ground, so I would assume the fogs are the same...
Forgive me, electrical noob here...White and red are positive and negative? Which is which?

I want to make sure I do this right so I don't short something out...lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting closer!!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
MAAANN those are gonna look Killer Bro!! Can't wait to see the end result!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
every time i see them headlights i want to get me some they look hot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts