Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some lights I added a week or so ago. I was going to post them sooner but my Dad passed away (No mourning please, he went in his sleep and we are all doing good. Plus he loved cars so my Mag is how I cope) so I had was out of town for a while. Anyway here is what I did.

Added some green lights to the cup holders and some blue to the center console. Tapped into the light that lights up the gear selector so they would only come on when the parking lights come on and I can control with the dimmer too. I still need to get some type of plastic circles to put in the cup holders to disperse the light a little.

Next is the rest of the black lights for the rest of the interior. Oh and I am thinking of building a box for the back. Still not sure how I want to do it yet but for now enjoy! :TU:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Looks good I love the green!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Looks good do the LEDs dimm with the parking lights

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The green looks great brother!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good do the LEDs dimm with the parking lights
They sure do man! Even turned all the way down they are still bright though. That is why I need to put something in to difuse the light a little and protect the LEDs from moisture from the drinks. Nice part is for me is if I close the lid you can't see them. I know my Charger didn't have cup holders like that so it made it nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts