Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm new to the forum and I know how to use a search function but I thought it would be nice to meet some members with this question. I just got a killer 2018 SRT in F8 Green and I'm looking for input on best bang for buck performance upgrades. Any input is helpful and appreciated.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

Reactions: Jeremy Avraham

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome but no improvement necessary? It’s beautiful and plenty powerful just the way it came. First, any mods to your computer will void the warranty. Your biggest problem is traction. If you want to get the maximum acceleration with your 392, you might consider some drag radials. A cold air intake may add a few more horsepower and will increase the engine sound considerably. Otherwise, it’s your car to do as you please but unless your going to race it more seriously, any performance adders will not be that noticeable on the street other than maybe spinning the tires a little easier. Have fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome but no improvement necessary? It’s beautiful and plenty powerful just the way it came. First, any mods to your computer will void the warranty. Your biggest problem is traction. If you want to get the maximum acceleration with your 392, you might consider some drag radials. A cold air intake may add a few more horsepower and will increase the engine sound considerably. Otherwise, it’s your car to do as you please but unless your going to race it more seriously, any performance adders will not be that noticeable on the street other than maybe spinning the tires a little easier. Have fun!
Thanks! That's great feedback.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,563 Posts
Welcome from AZ

·
Registered
6 Posts
So of the things I did were... swapped out my factory side markers for LED one, tinted my tail lights (black), added some interior accent trim lighting along with changing the stock bulbs to LED. Oh and also debadged the back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts