Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 miles certified with every option i was looking for stickered for 53 new. couple of questions only part i cannot figure out is on top of the intake manifold is a black small tank with a cap and seems like some sort of fluid. Excuse my ignorance but is this the power steering fluid? I see coolant, oil fill, brake but cant determine this one. Also searched like a mad man for a set of daytona door sill protectors?

Love this car i have had tons of foreign performance cars but i really like the ride and the stance. The exhaust sound is awesome and the light pedal effort makes pulling away from a stop alot of fun. Perelli tires wont last long.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Picture? Did it come with a manual? Check E-Bay or Ama for all the add-on things on the cheap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, being honest i just purchased a BMW M5 in december to replace my audi. This 18 daytona is so tight if i would have known i would have just purhcased the red eye charger and forgot the BMW. It rides much nicer has a super look. When i read reviews people were mocking the interior, yeah it's not a 110K european but it lacks nothing as far as technology and i can do the maintenance without a whole computer system needed.Took it out last night and it is just a cruiser. Cant wait for spring. Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
No picture? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts