Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have and had a few Chargers, a 2010 SXT, 2012 SE(still have) 2015 R/T (sold) and now a 2022 R/T.

A few questions:

1. Do people here post videos of themselves driving recklessly and then go into a roid rage and permaban you when you point out that driving like that is why they totaled their SRT
2. Is this forum filled with emotionally weak snowflakes who whine and report anything they disagree with even if it doesn't violate the TOS.
3. Will mods insult you and then ban you when you insult them back?

The reason I ask is that I am so tired of internet forums where megalomaniacs with mod power and SDE stroke the egos of their pathetic lives and do not want to waste my time.

Well, anyway, here is to hoping that people here are chill.

· Registered
2013 R/T Max
700 Posts
Since joining, what I see is people here want to know about their cars, how to fix/mod stuff & not just show them off.
Haven't seen anything confrontational, and members are respectful of other's opinions even when disagreeing.

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Shoe me a forum that does not have a few emotionally weak snowflakes and I will join😃 Comes with the territory, but welcome. (Just to start it off - Why the hell didn't you get a Hellcat or Scat Pack? LOL)

Reactions: IndigoBlueRT

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shoe me a forum that does not have a few emotionally weak snowflakes and I will join😃 Comes with the territory, but welcome. (Just to start it off - Why the hell didn't you get a Hellcat or Scat Pack? LOL)
Price, insurance, kid in college, cheapskate.. take your pick. Add to it it that Dodge just got greedy and their price increases are insane.

If it wasn't for the $4k they took off the sticker for my new R/T, I would be driving a Kia Stinger.

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Price, insurance, kid in college, cheapskate.. take your pick. Add to it it that Dodge just got greedy and their price increases are insane.

If it wasn't for the $4k they took off the sticker for my new R/T, I would be driving a Kia Stinger.

I was just kidding about the Hellcat/Scat but you are right about the insane prices. Dodge for the past several years has dropped price increases at different times of the year and not just at the beginning of the year like before. That is why I am keeping the 2013 RT forever or until it breaks.

Reactions: IndigoBlueRT

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just kidding about the Hellcat/Scat but you are right about the insane prices. Dodge for the past several years has dropped price increases at different times of the year and not just at the beginning of the year like before. That is why I am keeping the 2013 RT forever or until it breaks.
I had planned to keep my 2015 forever but then Carvana gave me $26.5k for it. I only paid $32k out the door for it in 2015. It was a base RT with NAV. Went a few months without a second car until I found this deal.

· Registered
2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD Plus
41 Posts
Honestly I've seen plenty of positive attitudes on this forum. You may come across a guy every once in a while that acts all high and mighty but other than that, it is for the most part people who are curious about their and everyone else's cars. A community full of eager minds and helpful people. So welcome from South Carolina

· Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
233 Posts

I almost did a 180 and bought a kia stinger! But the other day when I was behind one I was soooooo glad I was in my charger! :cool:

· Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
233 Posts
BTW there is an ******* in every crowd :LOL: and just to be clear it is just not men on this site. You have some chicks with chargers on here too! Yours truly ;)

· Registered
94 Posts
I had planned to keep my 2015 forever but then Carvana gave me $26.5k for it. I only paid $32k out the door for it in 2015. It was a base RT with NAV. Went a few months without a second car until I found this deal.
WOW ! You made out pretty well with Carvana. After being unsuccessful with conventional venues, I "gave" them my 2014 WRX with only 80000 miles on it for 14K in 2020.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts