Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a couple of Mods courtesy of Fasty's Garage!!!

Took a trip to Kansas to visit Ross's (GreenKing) new shop (The Chop Shop) a week or so ago and while there couldn't resist getting my new Aria installed by Fred (OneFast1) :3-smash:.

When we returned home to Dallas Fred shot my catch can Brilliant Black and installed it for me yesterday :TU:.

I really need to invest in a better camera! I have a laundry list of things for Fred to work his magic on for me so stay tuned......

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Wow! Your engine bay is badass! :TU: Fred does awesome work!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Your engine bay look sick!!!!:TU:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Looks fantastic. Wish Fred lived in Utah:)

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Engine bay looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Now thats badass.. Very nice.:TU:

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looking good. That is one beautiful engine bay.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That engine bay is sweet!! Where did you polish you manifold?? Or did you buy another one?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
That looks sweet bro!!! reps

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I had Brian (09bee237) do an extreme port and polish a new intake for me and I gave him mine as a core. You can email him at [email protected] if you are interested.
Did you have to port your heads also?? How much did he charge you? Where is he located? I'm interested if he is close to Laredo Texas.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looking real good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you have to port your heads also?? How much did he charge you? Where is he located? I'm interested if he is close to Laredo Texas.
I didn't have him port my heads but he can do that also. He's in Little Elm, Texas just outside of Dallas. He can do all kinds of stuff so shoot him an email.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I didn't have him port my heads but he can do that also. He's in Little Elm, Texas just outside of Dallas. He can do all kinds of stuff so shoot him an email.
Ok thanks. I'm still debating wheather to color match or polish. Also I was told by a local shop that if I port my manifold I would have to port my heads and get it tuned.

·
Registered
972 Posts
i need to holla at fasty for some tinted tails...i love his work!

loven the enginebay...i wish i had hemi so i could do that..its seems like so much fun!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts