Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just signed up today. I own a 2011 Charger R/T with a 5.7 Hemi. She's my baby!
I have a lot of things I want to do with her and I am will be looking in the forums for answers to my questions. Hopefully, I will be able to answer some questions as well. I am not really mechanically inclined and prefer to have pro's take care of any mechanical work needed.
I driver for a living and it's really what I love to do. When I'm not driving for work, I am driving the Charger at least during the warm months!

So far, in the last 6 months I have added a Magnaflow 15083 performance exhaust system and a Procharger.
It sounds great and the extra horsepower is awesome!
In the near future I want to add a backup camera and a navigation system. There is a kit available from Dodge for the camera, but I was told I can't add navigation unless it was set up at the factory. I hope to find an aftermarket that will make that happen.

Looking forward to gettting to know everyone.

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from Colo Ron!! Congrats on the R/T, and don't hesitate to ask any questions as the only dumb question is the one not asked!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,570 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Ron! I'm with you on the "not mechanically inclined" thing. I hold my own at driving be it road, track, or strip, but my skills have never extended to working on my cars beyond the most basic things. Sure would save me $$ if they did!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts